Extracted through the steam distillation process from the natural Champa flowers, Champa attar is widely used in the fragrance industry. Due to its calming effect, it is also used to treat stress and anxiety. The flower Champa is also known as Champaca and believed to blossom only during the night.
|Origin||It originated in India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through the Hydro-Distillation process from the flowers of Champa.|
Color of this oil is clear light yellow to darker.
It has exotic floral aroma.
|Integrants||The main components of champa attar are Champa essential oil and Indian White Sandalwood essential oil.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and diuretic therapeutic properties.|
|Blends Well With|
It should be avoided during the pregnancy.
Medicinal uses: It is used for the treatment of renal disease, gonorrhea, headache, rheumatism, vertigo and gout. Due to its soothing effects
Customer Questions & Answers
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Orange Blossom Absolute OilRs 1,700.00 Rs 2,500.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Cucumber OilRs 251.00 Rs 316.00
- Armoise OilRs 261.00 Rs 329.00
- Osmanthus AttarRs 375.00 Rs 474.00
- Avocado OilRs 221.00 Rs 279.00
- Lotus AbsoluteRs 442.00 Rs 559.00