Black musk attar is extracted through the Hydro distillation process from the flower of black musk. Its botanical name is jasmine grandilfflorum. It is widely used to relieve the joint pain and skin ailments. It is also used in cosmetic industry and perfume industry due to its amazing scent. Even, it is used in preparing various skin care products.
|Botanical Name||Nardostachys jatamansi|
|Origin||It originated in India|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through the Hydro-Distillation process from the flower of black musk.|
It is of light yellow to brown in color.
It has attractive aroma of herb with the natural smell of black musk
|Integrants||The composition of this oil consists of Organic Herbs, Jasmine Oil, Marigold Oil, sandalwood Oil, Agarwood Oil, Black Musk and Heena.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and analgesic therapeutic properties.|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with the Agarwood oil and sandalwood oil.
Although, it is non allergic and non toxic to skin, it should be avoided in case of any allergic reaction.
Pains: It is widely used for the treatment of joint pain and skin ailments. Due to its therapeutic properties
Customer Questions & Answer
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Pumpkin Seed OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- Myrrh Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- Cypress Essential OilRs 282.00 Rs 357.00
- Musk Gazala AttarRs 365.00 Rs 461.00
- Carrot Seed OilRs 404.00 Rs 510.00
- Tolu Balsam Absolute Extra OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00