Lotus is the beautiful watery flower which grows in the damp soil. It is also known by the different names of abbal, pankaj, ambuja & kama and belongs to the Nympaeceae family. This natural perfume oil is made by the mixture of various types of lotuses like white lotus, blue lotus, pin lotus etc. This lotus attar is prepared by mixing the sandalwood oil which acts as a fixative to create the exotic and rich long lasting aroma.
|Botanical Name||Nelumbo nucifera|
|Origin||It is a native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is prepared by various varieties of lotuses by using the Hydro-Distillation process.|
It has a rich flowery fragrance
|Integrants||It comprises the Polysaccharids 2.5%, Polysaccharids 5% and Saponin 5%.|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood oil
Pregnant women should avoid using this attar without having the guidance from an expert.
This attar is having a very deep, pleasing and soothing aroma which is useful in eliminating the negative thoughts of your mind and effective in revitalizing your body.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Fenugreek OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Neroli Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Aniseed OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Hina Ambari AttarRs 341.00 Rs 431.00
- Carrot Seed OilRs 404.00 Rs 510.00
- Myrrh Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00