Extracted from the Hyssopus officinalis, Hyssop oil is used for the treatment of female disorders and respiratory system problems. It may also be used for the treatment of influenza, asthma, bronchitis and cold. Hyssop oil is also commonly known as Azob oil.
|Botanical Name||Hyssopus officinalis|
|Origin||It has been originated from Europe.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the leaves and flowers through the steam distillation process.|
Hyssop oil is of pale yellow green in color.
It has sweet and warm aroma.
|Integrants||The chemical components of hyssop essential oil are camphene, a-pinene, sabinene and limonene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has antiseptic, astringent, anti rheumatic and carminative therapeutic properties.|
|Blends Well With|
This oil contains pinocamphone, therefore it should not be used during the pregnancy.
Due to its calming effect it is very helpful in anxiety and fatigue. It can also be used for the treatment of female disorders, respiratory system problems such as asthma, influenza
Customer Questions & Answer
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Flower Vase Shaped Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - 1 LiterRs 1,420.00 Rs 1,775.00
- Violet Leaf Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Juhi AttarRs 462.00 Rs 584.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Thyme Essential OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00