This traditional perfume oil is derived from the flowers of pink lotus. Pink Lotus is the national flower of India. It belongs to the Nelumbonaceae family. It is usually found on thick stems rising several centimeters above the water. Roots of the Lotus are planted in the mud of the pond while the leaves float on top of the water surface. The gorgeous and aromatic Lotus flower opens in the morning and petals fall in the afternoon.
|Botanical Name||Nelumbo Nucifera|
|Origin||It is native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process through the flowers of pink lotus.|
It possesses earthy, delicate and floral aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Sandalwood, amberi, agarwood and some other essential oils.
Although it is non-toxic in nature but pregnant women should avoid using this traditional perfume oil without the guidance of an expert.
Industries which are availing the benefit of this perfume oil are listed below.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00
- Spinach Leaf Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Hazelnut OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Mustard Essential OilRs 259.00 Rs 327.00
- Nakh Choya AttarRs 451.00 Rs 569.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- Honeysuckle Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00