The moulsree attar is made by the traditional method of steam distillation in which the plant part are break down through steam to derived the essential oil exist in it. This natural perfume oil contains the extracts of leaves, flowers, bark, stems and other vital elements of the plant. It comprises the vital constituents of carrier oils and sandal wood oils. This perfume oil is known for its amazing fragrance and therapeutic properties.
|Botanical Name||Cymbobogan Maxinii|
|Origin||It has originated from Java.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Extraction of this perfume oil is done by Hydro-Distillation process. It is extracted from the stems, leaves, flowers, barks and other elements of plants.|
It possesses very exotic, woody and earthy aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Rose, Jasmine, Lavaender, Ylang- ylang and Sandalwood essential oils.
Pregnant women should avoid using this attar without doctor prescription.
This natural perfume oil has grabbed a huge demand in perfume industry and widely used for the formulation of various types of exotic and alluring perfumes and scents. It is also used in aromatherapies Techniques for massages, inhalation and baths to treat various mental stress related problems.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Fennel Sweet OilRs 252.00 Rs 318.00
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00
- Zafri attar (Mari Gold/Gend Attar)Rs 375.00 Rs 474.00
- Chironji OilRs 240.00 Rs 304.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1522) - 400 MLRs 3,099.00 Rs 3,359.00
- Amber Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00