Rose Damask Oil is extracted through solvent extraction method from the damask rose. Damask rose is famous all around the world for its beautiful attractive fragrance. This shrub grows up to the height of 2.2 meter tall and bloom beautiful rose flowers from pink to light red in color. Oil of rose damask has miraculous effect on dry and chopped skin. It brings skin natural glow suppleness back.
|Botanical Name||Rosa damascena Mill|
|Origin||It is a native to Western Europe to East Asia.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through solvent extraction method from the damask rose.|
It is a clear pale yellow or greenish tint color liquid.
It has a very deep and rosy floral fragrance.
|Integrants||The main chemical components of this absolute oil are Citronellol, Phenyl ethanol, Geraniol, Nerol, Farnesol, Stearpoten.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of this absolute oil are antiphlogistic, antiseptic, antidepressant, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, choleretic, astringent, bactericidal, antiviral and cicatrisant.|
|Blends Well With||
Rose Damask Oil blends well with Geranium, Jasmine, Clove and Palmarosa.
Nursing mother and pregnant woman should seek medical advice before using this absolute oil.
This absolute oil has amazing moisturizing effect on chapped and dry skin. When this oil is applied on dry skin, it nourishes the skin deeply and helps to retain the moisture.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Musk Amber$17.50 $19.25
- Coconut Oil$11.75 $12.93
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil Pack$30.85 $51.80
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil Pack$42.67 $60.44
- Tagette Absolute Oil$22.00 $24.20
- Almond Oil$9.63 $10.59
- Jasmine Grandiflorum Attar$25.13 $27.64
- Lilies Perfume Oil$14.48 $15.92
- Pine Oil$13.60 $14.96
- Ambrette Absolute Oil$35.25 $38.78
- Clove Bud Essential Oil$14.23 $15.65
- Amla Oil$11.75 $12.93
- Birch oil$14.50 $15.95
- Pumpkin Seed Oil$13.60 $14.96
- Niaouli Essential Oil$19.60 $21.56
- Malkangani Seed Oil$11.88 $13.06
- Carrot Seed Oil$19.48 $21.42