Kesar Attar is derived from the flowers of Kesar plant. Kesar plant usually grows up to a height of 40cm during the summer season, but the flowers bloom only in the autumn season. Kesar is one of the most costly spices all across the world. It belongs to the Iridaceae family. The flowers of this plant are beautifully colored in rich purple. In most parts of the India, kesar is used as a flavoring agent in food and beverages.
|Botanical Name||Crocus Sativus|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of Kesar plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is reddish-orange to golden yellowish in colour.
It has a very delicate, lovely and unique fragrance.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood oil and other perfume oils.
Without consulting an expert, pregnant women should avoid using this attar.
Industries which are using this perfume oil are listed below.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil Pack$30.85 $51.80
- Davana Essential Oil$66.98 $73.67
- Mogra Absolute Oil$20.30 $22.33
- Castor USP Carrier Oil$9.38 $10.31
- Pumpkin Seed Oil$13.60 $14.96
- Nag Champa Attar$17.90 $19.69
- Carrot Seed Oil$19.48 $21.42
- Vanilla Absolute Oil$22.00 $24.20