|Botanical Name||Gardenia jasminoides|
|Origin||It has originated from tropical and subtropical regions of Africa.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Petals of Gardenia flowers are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is pale yellowish in colour
It has strong, lovely and refreshing aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood, clove and amber essential oils.
Pregnant women should avoid using this natural attar without proper guidance by an expert.
This natural perfume oil is used in several industries and is in a huge demand all around the world.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil Pack$42.67 $60.44
- Moringa Oil$13.50 $14.85
- Geranium Leaf Absolute Oil$37.98 $41.77
- Cashew Nut Oil$16.90 $18.59
- Walnut Oil$11.75 $12.93
- Oregano Essential Oil$18.70 $20.57
- Hina Zafrani Attar$25.13 $27.64
- Apricot Oil$12.13 $13.34
- Blue Lotus Absolute Oil$41.23 $45.35