The Facts You Should Know About Almond Oil for Skin Care
Have you ever wondered why most beauty products available in a market contain almond oil as a primary ingredient? Want to know a reason why this oil is used as a basic ingredient? If yes, you have to know everything about its origin and therapeutic properties which make it great natural beauty care oil.
Extracted from the almond tree’s dried kernels by the cold pressing method, almond oil is considered as one of the best carrier oils for hair and skin massage. This wonderful oil is loaded with full of vitamins A, D, E, and B, essential minerals, proteins, and healthy fats that have numerous beneficial effects on the skin. Continue reading to know some of the benefits of using almond oil.
Benefits of Almond Oil
- Use in Exfoliating: Almond oil is proven quite effective in rejuvenating, repairing, and revitalizing the damaged skin cells. Regular application of almond as a massages oil gives uniform texture and helps in making it more elastic and flawless.
- Makes Your Skin Healthy: Almond oil is packed with antioxidants, rich in vitamins A, E, and B and contains essential minerals and proteins that make it miracle oil for skin care. After cleansing, massage your face using 2 to 3 drops of almond oil before going to sleep. This will perfectly make your skin shinier and softer.
- Works as an Eye Cream: Containing a great amount of palmatic acid and retinol, the almond oil known for removing dark circles problems, fine lines, and swollen eyes. It moisturizes the delicate under eye skin, making it soft and supple. Take some drops of almond oil on tip of your finger and pat gently under eye skin regularly before going to bed to get the best result.
- Help in Removing Scars and Stretch Marks: A gentle massage by taking some drops of this oil on the stretch marks in a circular motion for 5-6 minutes in a day works wonderful in removing stretch marks from any part of the body.
Comprising a good amount of monosaturated fatty acid and Vitamin E, Almond oil is also prove quite effective in removing scars from face.
- Helps to Alleviate Different Skin Conditions: If you struggling with any kind of skin conditions like redness, itching, and inflammation of the skin, make a mixture by adding two tablespoons of almond oil, 5 drops of chamomile oil, 3 drops of vitamin E oil, and 5 drops of lavender oil. After making this blend, apply it on the affected area 3 to 4 times in a day to get the best result.
- Make Your Eyelashes Healthy: Comprising a good amount of monosaturated fats, essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, and other healthy nutrients, almond oil works magically in promoting eyelash growth. Apply this oil on your eyelashes just like you apply mascara once in a day to get healthy and beautiful eyelashes.
From the above discussion, you can easily understand why almond oil is used as a key ingredient in many skin and beauty care products. Apart from the above-mentioned benefits, you can get a more by using almond oil. To know more about the benefits of almond oil or to buy it in its purest form, just visit @ www.allinexporters.com/almond-oil.html